World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
me and a few lads were thinking of having a look up north for a day and nights fishing and were wondering if theres any deasent marks from seahouse up to maybe dunbar and if there is any camping facilities for us to stay at and also what species are around the marks if there is any

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
There is a caravan site on the cliff tops behind (North of) Eyemouth.
They used to allow tents in one small area. Some fishing marks right under where I set up a tent.
This is probably the worst time of year but there might be some small codling and certainly coalies. Saw a 10lb pollack caught here years ago.

·
Registered
151 Posts
well i got 60 bottles to stella to keep me happy if i dont catch out 4o fresh blacks 20 yellow tails and a big bag of rag 3 mackie and 20 squid

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
me and the lads have decided to give beadnell bay a shot in northumberland not sure what its like but know there is a beach and harbour to fish from if any one has been any info would be of interest

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Beadnell bay has been fishing well for flatties, mate.

Rag and mackie best bait, fish from low water to high water.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beadnell bay has been fishing well for flatties, mate.

Rag and mackie best bait, fish from low water to high water.
cheers t0ny
ya havnt got any more info on the place have you as it will be our first time fishing there

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Like Paul says, on the Christon Bank to Seahouses road take the right hand turn towards Newton by the Sea. Bear left at the pub (Joiners Arms), and follow the road down past the farm cottages to the small car park.
I think it's a £1 for all day parking.
The beach is just a short walk from there.
Best get there at low water so you can see where the gullies are.
There are camping and caravan sites all around that area.
Hope this helps.

Tony

1 - 13 of 13 Posts