World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hHi all had a bike ride down to the south gare today tide was out couple of lads spinning ......?:) spotted two or three seal swimming about waiting for a easy meal...!:g:

·
Registered
176 Posts
hi lads went to beadnal once, and had a huge seal swimming about 70 yards in front of me so i dedcided to walk along the rocks to get out of the way of the bxxxxrd, low and behold it dived and came up with a nice plump codling so i just packed up no good for nowt

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Yep it'll soon be that time again... I just hope I don't get this too often:

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
had a few of them last yr mike lol, get a good laugh at those who try to fight and land the seal pmsl, i find the best thing to do is just let it have it that way you keep the end gear, i've personally seen a seal clean a full string of feathers leaving just the heads :) their only after the guts from what i've been told and heard the lads mention,

·
Registered
257 Posts
:blink: yeah the knobs with a can of lager saying im gonna put 60lb line on and catch that ****er or try and hit it with yer sinker(has homer says duh) that times coming around again :sun:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hi Jem, I'll admit it is "fun" when a seal gets your macky, but like you say let the seal take it and as much line as it wants, then you will always get your end gear back with no probs, I have seen lots of people trying to bully the seas & they always lose the spinner or rippers/feathers !!!..... silly gits :uhuh: ... I still have to smile at em :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts