World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as it says lads, im gonna head to seamill beach tomorrow for a few hours, anyone else fancy it ?

ill be there from 7am till approx 2pm

al

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
a would al, but a sign on at 12. if it was later on i would

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
went a run along there yesterday, full of people with kids and dogs on beach

its always like that there at the weekend, thats why i fish it during the week.

·
Registered
859 Posts
hi alan what species of fish are you catching of the beach there

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
well if a get done quick with brew and speck check al be along, as its a shame to waste this nice weather. would be good to get out 2day tho

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi alan what species of fish are you catching of the beach there
awright ray , its more of a flatty mark , with the chance of a bass.

its not the most productive of marks but its scenic and local.

al

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well if a get done quick with brew and speck check al be along, as its a shame to waste this nice weather. would be good to get out 2day tho
maybe see you tomorrow then

i cant stay beyond 2pm as iv got to be back for kids as the wife is going out

al

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
al do ma best al as ave wanted to try this part for a while now

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Good luck al, and whoever else gives it a go. I had a short night session there a few weeks ago myself. I got a nice flounder for my troubles. If i didnt have work to go to i would love to join you al. I might even have another try this Saturday evening into the night. Your more than welcome to join me al, or anyone else that wants to join me. I fancy bagging a bass from the west coast this year as ive never caught one before.

Steven

·
Registered
461 Posts
Good luck al, and whoever else gives it a go. I had a short night session there a few weeks ago myself. I got a nice flounder for my troubles. If i didnt have work to go to i would love to join you al. I might even have another try this Saturday evening into the night. Your more than welcome to join me al, or anyone else that wants to join me. I fancy bagging a bass from the west coast this year as ive never caught one before.

Steven
like i said on the phone mate.im defo up for seamill.im sure i can afford enough fuel to get us there.what about yourself devious.you up for a bit of night fishing mate:punk:

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
not sure about sat as mite be going for conger, never had one of them

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
dan a crab dont count:whistling

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what a waste of time , i arrived at the mark around 5am, and the tide was well on the way out , infact it ended up the lowest tide i have ever seen there , at one point i was casting into 1ft water , until that eventually dissapeared , so i retired to the car for a wee kip and was woken by 1colin who dropped by for a chat.

the only good thing about today was the fact that the tide was out so far that i got a chance to eye up all thegulleys etc that are normally submerged there.

i think it will be portpatrick pollocking at the weekend .

al

·
Registered
653 Posts
al?..you still running your bait shop?...just curious for future ref...cheers

1 - 20 of 31 Posts