World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,

I'm looking for someone to build a Conoflex assassin blank I have. Can anyone recommend a builder or is there a rod builder out there who wants to take on the project? If so can I see some pictures of your work?

Regards

Lee

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Have a look in the rodbuilding picture album at the top of the stickies,at the top of this forum. Judge for yourself what style you like, and take it from there.

PTR

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I found someone to build my assassin. It's exactly what I was looking for and the build quality is absolutely first class. It's like a brand new rod as I'm sure you can see in the pictures. Anyone looking for a build I would certainly recommend Endurothumpers from this forum. His communication throughout the build was spot on and he offered advise and recommendations. All at a very good price. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again. Thanks for the build ****.

Lee.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

·
Registered
1,982 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just got one of these only thing that niggles me is the length of the but. Did you get yours shortened? Yours Looks the dogs dangles by the way good job

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got one of these only thing that niggles me is the length of the but. Did you get yours shortened? Yours Looks the dogs dangles by the way good job
Hi Solti I've not had the butt section shortened it's still original. Thanks yes it does look rather good doesn't it. Not my handy work I'm afraid. The build was done by Endurothumpers. You will find him on this thread. I'd certainly recommend him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts