World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fancy giving the beach ago, any tips out there never fished it before, to close to home the other half might come down and c me , and i dont want that

·
Registered
543 Posts
stain cliff hotel stright off there but if its rocky u mite lose sum gear
im going for bass off the north gear or mite av a walk dwn seaton beachhaving ago @ popping. . .

·
Registered
350 Posts
Biglad Seaton Sluice beach is a place where the holes tend to run parallel to the shore rather than at right angles so it can fish at various stages of the tide. A couple of marks to try are at the Astley Arms, a pub near to the south end. Park and walk straight over the dunes, or the Middle Toilets - same sort of set up. Don't know what you'll get this time of year and it'll be better if you have a look first to suss out the holes.

Oh and by the way there's some strange goings on by the Middle Toilets:kissing:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Biglad Seaton Sluice beach is a place where the holes tend to run parallel to the shore rather than at right angles so it can fish at various stages of the tide. A couple of marks to try are at the Astley Arms, a pub near to the south end. Park and walk straight over the dunes, or the Middle Toilets - same sort of set up. Don't know what you'll get this time of year and it'll be better if you have a look first to suss out the holes.

Oh and by the way there's some strange goings on by the Middle Toilets:kissing:
lol lol:secret:
some great big holes opened up at the groynes dave, a m8t of mine was walking along with the dog & he said he has never seen the holes so big down there.
it my fav beach mark in the winter:clap2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts