World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished with nephew and wife Sunday p.m,had fresh dug ragworm and lug,lovely juicy cocktails,perfect weather for Plaice,fished last three hours of the flood and an hour and a half of the ebb,didnt have ONE bite between the three of us,the bait was coming back untouched,its days like that especially when muggins had dug all the effing bait when I just feel like throwing the rod and reel in at the end of the session instead of packing it all up,on a lighter note did get a nice tan!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont understand it tho Dave,Ive sussed the place out at low water,we were casting on to a huge lug bed,the conditions were absolutely perfect for Plaice and I know you can catch them there,at worse we shoulda at least had a couple of Schoolies,I dont know why I dont just stick to the back of the Ice Rink,never blank there but invariably finish up pulling my hair out because of the numbtys on jet skis that have the whole of the Solent to go and play in and for some reason insist on doing it thirty yards in front of you.........???

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Unlucky mate had 3 sessions over there the past few days and only managed one blenny and a schoolie.
Mtm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts