World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after sunday s eforts i recond that was it the hounds had skutteld off but a bit of calm weather and a bunch of littlens changed what looked like a **** tide with no run into a cracking day
left rochester at about 6.00
started with a few bass off grain which kept the shavers happy for an hour while we waited for the ebb tide then zinged over to a mark on the north side then the little s---- whiped the floor with the biggens
hounds to 17lb with fish mostly around 7 to 13lb cracking day prob the best this year and most of the fish fell to canvy daves crabs

Attachments

·
Registered
822 Posts
have ya got a passport to come over the darkside there be monsters over this side lol,looks like a good day though well done :clap2:

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
nice fishing al,will come out on it soon,lovly boat:drunk:

·
Registered
172 Posts
after sunday s eforts i recond that was it the hounds had skutteld off but a bit of calm weather and a bunch of littlens changed what looked like a **** tide with no run into a cracking day
skuteld of about 6.00
started with a few bass off grain which kept the shavers happy for an hour while we waited for the ebb tide then zinged over to a mark on the north side then the little s---- whiped the floor with the biggens
hounds to 17lb with fish mostly around 7 to 13lb cracking day prob the best this year and most of the fish fell to canvy daves crabs
---t i'll answer my phone next time Al, Was out with the Coker boys Dover had some good Plaice & loads Makkies,

Old Dodger Ron !:wheelchai

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
old timers and phones u need a louder bell mate you missed a cracking day last sat was good as well i saved a place for you but keith came instead he only had 2 hound but one of em was a nice double
couldent find a pic of it so ive put this one of him from earlier in the year for you lol :wheelchai:wallbash::doh:

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Allanwads
Some great catches there matey sounds like you know where to find the fish from day to day:clap2:
Is there any chance i can get in on an individuals day please? it sounds like the boat to be on up the medway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts