World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
saw that on the news yesterday now thats a catch to be proud of , what ide give for a gold fish on my species list :g:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hmm grilled goldfish :thumbs: Saw it and it did look like a lovely fish but behind it is some irresponsible person who decided to dump it in a lake!

·
The people's moral compass
12,846 Posts
i too wondered what it would taste like!

one of my first ever fish i caught on rod and line was a goldfish from the local river, about 6" long it was.

behind it is some irresponsible person who decided to dump it in a lake!
much the same as many course fisheries who don't do enough to keep their fat fish contained, my local river is now full of fat fish (carp, bream and tench) that were never present until floods in 2000 washed out a fishery, now they're taking over the whole river system and have ruined a river that was abundant with naturally stocked fish, personally i'd cull the lot of em, might put a post on the eastern european forums mentionig how lovely the carp are from the river

·
Registered
175 Posts
lol Im glad im not the only mad one who would wonder what it taste like lol ,not many can say they have caught a goldfish :notworthy

Always bad to mix natural species and home grown, I keep tropical fish and would never intend on releasing into the wild, for a start they might not even make it and if they did it could have dire consequences.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Ha Ha that's a common carp thats been Tangoed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
lol sick :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts