World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Planning a trip to selsey to fish on saturday evening. Does anyone have any reccomendations on where abouts to go as this is my first time. Would like to get into some big fish, should have fresh peeler.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Hey everyone,

Planning a trip to selsey to fish on saturday evening. Does anyone have any reccomendations on where abouts to go as this is my first time. Would like to get into some big fish, should have fresh peeler.

Thanks guys!
Get there early Sat..everyone and their granny will be there .....might see you.... Pete.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fish fingers!!

Will prob fish the up till high, will be my first hound session, any tips?! lol. Currently using 15lb snoods, had I better beef up?

Thanks peter, good advice I will try!! Might see you there, ill be wearing my lucky yellow hat!!

Is there any where nearby to sleep the night?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well its i use 30lb snoods and its fine but sum use bigger than 30lb. you could prob sleep on the beach if you bring a tent and sleeping bag. also bring peelers or hermits they love em.

hope your session goes well and i also might be down for my 6th night down there on the trot.

Cheers Tim

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
At least 30lb, I use 40lb+ personally. They get well abused after only a couple of fish.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol thanks guys. The only line I have that strong is shockleader! Got peeler and hermit so should be all good then!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts