World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well lads could not wait had 24 hounds the bigist this one at 17 lb selsey 2 005.jpg

·
Registered
593 Posts
hello there , i keep hearing about people catching all these hounds and i realy want to catch (one ). could you please let me know what tides and baits are best and what would be your chioce ov venue. also how long have igot till they disapear?

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Cracking evening ...cracking fish,was that you about 50 yds down from the club? He was down by the beach pulling them out one after the other.Pete.

·
Registered
872 Posts
easier than pout to catch....but HELL of a lot better Fun when there in a frenzy

·
Registered
2,772 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Well done that man.Nice Fish:clap3:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
hello there , i keep hearing about people catching all these hounds and i realy want to catch (one ). could you please let me know what tides and baits are best and what would be your chioce ov venue. also how long have igot till they disapear?
were do u live and the best bait is peeler crab in most places

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hello joew with regards to selsey i have been there 3 times and its been very busy on a friday night it fishes on the flood but not a lot on the ebb. flood in the dark,peeler crab with a single hook pully rig and your there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts