World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down Selsey last night, started fishing about 1am packed up about 5am.
Result between 5 of us 2 hounds one tiddler and 1 about 4lb!
Wind and sea state were fantastic, and weed was non existent!!!

Not sure why they didn't show, maybe they've started to move on.
Met up with my mate Dave and his son Jake (carp_casters) hopefully meet up with you both again soon, also met up with masterbaiter for the first time, good to talk to you kev. Bound to bump into you again mate!

It will be interesting to see if anyone goes down West beach again tonight!
If you are, best of luck

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
I've sat there long and hard thinking about why so many fish turned up in daylight in such good numbers last week. I dont even think it was connected to the bi tides we had. I think that somethng was happening below the waves. THe fish were caught in numbers as close as 50 yards, day and night. The only thing I can come up with is that whatever was down there got totally wiped out, and the hounds have moved on. They might well return with the food source.

G

·
You funny. You d funniest one of all d funny ones........:bleh:

To anyone who isnt aware, Peter wears that mask to hide his true ugliness........ ;)
Just googled it,apparently it is unique to W/Sussex and is described as tide that flows both ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:hmy:'spose this will deemed as a homophobic comment and be subjected to censorship rules DILLIGAF

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Just googled it,apparently it is unique to W/Sussex and is described as tide that flows both ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:hmy:'spose this will deemed as a homophobic comment and be subjected to censorship rules DILLIGAF
Incredible!! YOu really are the fountain of all knowledge!! Now, whats happening along Sandwich bay. I seem to remember you lot had your own hounds to play with last year?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I don't think it should be pulled, a bi tide is the correct description for a tide which ebbs and flows and feels fabulous when it does it.

G

·
Incredible!! YOu really are the fountain of all knowledge!! Now, whats happening along Sandwich bay. I seem to remember you lot had your own hounds to play with last year?
Sandwich bay is the location where immature hounds get thier first experience of the wrath of the british sea angler,they then grow and leave for W/Sussex,at first they are a little confused by the "bi tides" but soon acclimatise and give us hours of both fun and frustration,not as frustrating as the local fox population though :black_eye

1 - 10 of 10 Posts