World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as promised, here some pictures of the night session. As I'm uploading the pictures Peterpuff is on his way down there AGAIN! :bounce: Where does he get all his energy from? Anyway peter will have all the scores on the doors nearly all the five of us managed P B's....:roll1:
Peter topped with the heaviest of 17lb 02oz... there was 14-15- 16lbers
A night where nearly all were double figure 1's, all returned safely.
View attachment 20888

View attachment 20889

View attachment 20890

View attachment 20891
The 5 of us were Peterpuff, essexdangler, birtybass, Richard and myself.:fish:
Human Vertebrate Fish Fin Jaw

Vertebrate Tent Outdoor recreation Fish Camping

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
i would of loved to have gone back tonight myself edd but i got no crab left and am to knackered to go lol only got 3 hours kip this morning. last nights session will have to do for this year,bring on the cod.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes mate, off sort some soles and mullet out till the Cod arrive, I am emailing you the pictures maybe you could have a go at uploading the pictures. Messed up the rest of the pictures that were supposed to be loaded on.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Yes mate, off sort some soles and mullet out till the Cod arrive, I am emailing you the pictures maybe you could have a go at uploading the pictures. Messed up the rest of the pictures that were supposed to be loaded on.
There is a tutorial on here somewhere about downloading pictures, can't remember where though :wallbash:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Issy, just realised what I had done wrong, I have up-loaded some of the pictures into my "beach 08 Album" It was such a hectic night running around in the surf landing these powerful fish. Great fun though, suffering now (aches and pains). I have emailed both Peter and Bertybass the pictures so they can add them to to their albums etc.
Oh well I'm off to Blackpool now to see my Girlfriend but will be logging on up there and reading reports.

Cheers Eddie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts