World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Restricted to the ebb on Friday night after work, so decided to give the Bill a go. Fished it hard for 4 hours with two rods, variety of baits, distances, rigs, for a grand total of.........1 slug and 2 micro tings.:yucky:

Don't think I will be hurrying back until conditions change. Hopefully I will get a pass for next weekend to go east for flatties.

All I can say is that I hope it picks up for the friendly match on Selsey East at the end of the month. :g:
Andy.

G

·
Restricted to the ebb on Friday night after work, so decided to give the Bill a go. Fished it hard for 4 hours with two rods, variety of baits, distances, rigs, for a grand total of.........1 slug and 2 micro tings.:yucky:

Don't think I will be hurrying back until conditions change. Hopefully I will get a pass for next weekend to go east for flatties.

All I can say is that I hope it picks up for the friendly match on Selsey East at the end of the month. :g:
Andy.
Mmmmmm,the bill is not fishing well atm Andy,i keep on hearing this story over and over again from various quarters,i`m hoping this coming week will throw up some new hope....we`ll see!......Alan

·
Registered
530 Posts
Mmmmmm,the bill is not fishing well atm Andy,i keep on hearing this story over and over again from various quarters,i`m hoping this coming week will throw up some new hope....we`ll see!......Alan
It's one of them places selsy, can have flat times, ive not fished there for a while but have known the place as a boy,
after a big blow there's a lot of shallow water with shingle banks that get re-dispersed,
how's it looking at lowish tides? what bit of selsy east beach or west?
I know east beach better an d when its a fore-mentioned, "flat time" youv'e got to st close to the solid feature's life bout or water pipe, or look at pagham.
Sorry that's probably at bit woafly n not building the prospects of the comp, but i do hope for you all on the day, anything can happen best of luck to you all.
l.:boat:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts