World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, booked tomorrow off to do a bit of fishing. was gonna stay local but wana try selsey....wanted to do it all year but aint really got the funds to go there....but...if the hounds are still about and there is none of that poxy weed im well up for coming down and being poor for a bit.....so any info would be great.....is day light still ok to catch em??? as i understand you gotta fish over low?

Thanks James

·
Registered
885 Posts
James.

Weather is your problem at the moment, and the time of the tides. Night high tides are better, fishing the tide up.

The wind continues to blow here in Sussex as well. Selsey has been unfishable 2 out of the last 3 nights.

The only good news is that the weed (and tide height) is manageable.

I’d seriously re-consider spending loads of money coming down all the way from Kent tomorrow.

·
Registered
82 Posts
save mony for next week end mate the tides are better ,and fish from low up to about 1 hour after if you lucky in way of weed ,last friday we only manege to fish for 2 hours top and mangeg to hounds the bigist 9 lb but saterday night i had 10 doulbel figger hounds bigist 14 lb and to pups.:drunk:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts