World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come back from holiday on Saturday, and have had to sit here with my chilled Mojito reading the reports. Going all night Tuesday. Hope the hounds havent left. I have 50 prime peelers being delivered to my door Tuesday morning. What can i expect. I want a double so bad, as does my boy (and he only caught his first a couple of weeks back).

So come on guys (and girls) who's going down Tuesday

HOUNDS AHOY :drunk: :drunk:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Come back from holiday on Saturday, and have had to sit here with my chilled Mojito reading the reports. Going all night Tuesday. Hope the hounds havent left. I have 50 prime peelers being delivered to my door Tuesday morning. What can i expect. I want a double so bad, as does my boy (and he only caught his first a couple of weeks back).

So come on guys (and girls) who's going down Tuesday

HOUNDS AHOY :drunk: :drunk:
i will be there, ring me if you want my number,w e can meet up!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
If I were you 2 I would save your money time and bait and stay at home. I was down selsey west beach last Tuesday (11th August). There was a few of us down there and only 1 hound came out which was about 5-6lb and I had one on but lost it and I think that was the only hound action that night whereas the week before was bloody excellent, so I personally think the season is over.
Anyway Happy Hound Hunting.
Cheers
Elliot

·
Registered
885 Posts
If I were you 2 I would save your money time and bait and stay at home. I was down selsey west beach last Tuesday (11th August). There was a few of us down there and only 1 hound came out which was about 5-6lb and I had one on but lost it and I think that was the only hound action that night whereas the week before was bloody excellent, so I personally think the season is over.
Anyway Happy Hound Hunting.
Cheers
Elliot
I've fished a few 'red eye' morning tides at Selsey and they've all been pants.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok

have just got back thru my front door and having well earned cup of Rosie.

Got a new drag set for my mag elite and already for Tuesday.

So what the buzz, whats cooking, have 50 peelers wanting to be eaten.

Also reading the reports looks like the tope have moved in as well so macky fillets on the dvice and lets roll.

Anybody else thinking of coming down, weather looks perfect.

See you there.
:drunk::drunk:

·
Registered
21,567 Posts
Ok

have just got back thru my front door and having well earned cup of Rosie.

Got a new drag set for my mag elite and already for Tuesday.

So what the buzz, whats cooking, have 50 peelers wanting to be eaten.

Also reading the reports looks like the tope have moved in as well so macky fillets on the dvice and lets roll.

Anybody else thinking of coming down, weather looks perfect.

See you there.
:drunk::drunk:
:laugh:No guarantee they'll be there but they've not gone yet, just roaming around. Tope are around and there's a good chance of one, or more. Chance of a bass on mackeral, or a stinger on crab or worm, be optomistic and have a go. I might be by the windmill if the good wife lets me out.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
:laugh:No guarantee they'll be there but they've not gone yet, just roaming around. Tope are around and there's a good chance of one, or more. Chance of a bass on mackeral, or a stinger on crab or worm, be optomistic and have a go. I might be by the windmill if the good wife lets me out.:laugh:
When your coming from London its not worth the chance if you don't think their there as its nearly £70 a trip!!, I will just have to wait untill next year. Roll on long winter sessions at dungie!!!! :fishing::cold:

·
Registered
21,567 Posts
When your coming from London its not worth the chance if you don't think their there as its nearly £70 a trip!!, I will just have to wait untill next year. Roll on long winter sessions at dungie!!!! :fishing::cold:
:laugh:You can NEVER guarantee fish, even when the hounds are in full flow they may not be on the same beach as you on the same night, but as I said, be postive and give it a go.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK

Fishing dudes, need to know what the weed situation is like at Selsey, am going to do an overnighter some where, with me 50 peelers.
So come on and give out the info.

will travell a bit farther if need be. But need the latest at the home of Hounds.

MMM might even still go and see if we can oodle out a tope.

TF

·
Registered
21,567 Posts
OK

Fishing dudes, need to know what the weed situation is like at Selsey, am going to do an overnighter some where, with me 50 peelers.
So come on and give out the info.

will travell a bit farther if need be. But need the latest at the home of Hounds.

MMM might even still go and see if we can oodle out a tope.

TF
:laugh: Fished 12 days ago, little weed most of the time, just 2 big lumps all night. Just had an onshore blow today so there may be a bit more now, might also have brought the bass in.:laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts