World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i only stared fishing there dis year had two trips first i caught a bass no hounds were caught so went next night and i had 3 doubles wot a night. i used wonder ow much longer of the year i got to try and get them i thinkin bout dis weekend to ave a pop as i can always get a gd spully of crabs n e advise would b handy

thanks [/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Welcome to the sight young prodigy! Peter, the only way to keep this erbert quiet is a packet of Maynard's sports mixture! Well done on your Hounds Chris, let's hope you can roll them rocks over and supply me and Peter some decent bait! yeh EC 1's too, you know where to get them from.....

·
Registered
519 Posts
i only stared fishing there dis year had two trips first i caught a bass no hounds were caught so went next night and i had 3 doubles wot a night. i used wonder ow much longer of the year i got to try and get them i thinkin bout dis weekend to ave a pop as i can always get a gd spully of crabs n e advise would b handy

thanks [/ATTACH]
must have been a long trip from Essex, glad it was worth the trip !:clap::clap:

·
Registered
2,280 Posts

thanks [/ATTACH]
when did u fish then wat day??? or i have i missed somin!!:hammer:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
He fished the night of the 22nd July, all three fish look good double figure 1's He's off down there this weekend, providing he nas enough crab! you can't miss him he's the 1 that's asking everyone what day it is! bless him.

G

·
He fished the night of the 22nd July, all three fish look good double figure 1's He's off down there this weekend, providing he nas enough crab! you can't miss him he's the 1 that's asking everyone what day it is! bless him.
the tutor speaks like this..................reminds me of the wall!
:crazy::wheelchai

1 - 8 of 8 Posts