World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
hi there mate i live in selsey and at the moment the fishing is wot u call crap been 3 times in the past week and blanked even on the spring tides fished low to high water had a few little taps but if u do go try east beach use rag or squid and sand eel if you have any luck let me no i cant get to fish till next week due to work hope that helps you

·
Registered
158 Posts
I do agree with it being crap everywhere i fished down in devon last week on a weekend away and between roughly ten fisherman including me were fishing for about four hours upto and after high tide and no one caught a thing. You may have a point with the overfishing!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi the hunter
some small smoothies were found washed up on the beach on sunday,things are starting to happen but very slowly.At the weekend we had about 8 boats out to the outer mulberry and the park,there have been plenty of doggies,garfish and the bream are just starting, :rolleyes: as are small bass and mackerel.A mate went out on a charter to the kingmere and loaded up with bream.Sadly a few big trawlers have been reaping the benefits.Hopefully things will be betyter this weekend.

·
Registered
235 Posts
sorry to say this and it may seem very negative but its a fact of life and nothing seems to be getting done and if it does it will be too little too late.
i seem to be spending more time on the golf coarse these days than on our sea shore fishing the hours away .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.