World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am going to fish selsey this weekend could any one tell me what it is fishing like and what bait to use and where to fish thank you.

·
Registered
235 Posts
hi there mate i live in selsey and at the moment the fishing is wot u call crap been 3 times in the past week and blanked even on the spring tides fished low to high water had a few little taps but if u do go try east beach use rag or squid and sand eel if you have any luck let me no i cant get to fish till next week due to work hope that helps you

·
Registered
63 Posts
Have you noticed? How everyone is saying the fishing is crap! Is it getting worse? Will this be the worst year ever for shore anglers due to overfishing?
We will see.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I do agree with it being crap everywhere i fished down in devon last week on a weekend away and between roughly ten fisherman including me were fishing for about four hours upto and after high tide and no one caught a thing. You may have a point with the overfishing!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi the hunter
some small smoothies were found washed up on the beach on sunday,things are starting to happen but very slowly.At the weekend we had about 8 boats out to the outer mulberry and the park,there have been plenty of doggies,garfish and the bream are just starting, :rolleyes: as are small bass and mackerel.A mate went out on a charter to the kingmere and loaded up with bream.Sadly a few big trawlers have been reaping the benefits.Hopefully things will be betyter this weekend.

·
Registered
235 Posts
sorry to say this and it may seem very negative but its a fact of life and nothing seems to be getting done and if it does it will be too little too late.
i seem to be spending more time on the golf coarse these days than on our sea shore fishing the hours away .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts