World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've just cut the tip section of my greys triplex in to 4 inch bits ,(as i broke the tip) ready to send back tomorrow .was wondering if anyone knows how long it will take to get the new tip back ?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Why don't you just email Greys?

I had a problem with my Orion when the butt ring broke. I emailed them and they came back next day with a response and they sent me a new fuji ring .

·
Registered
200 Posts
Why don't you just email Greys?

I had a problem with my Orion when the butt ring broke. I emailed them and they came back next day with a response and they sent me a new fuji ring .
i had a problem with my sisters orion, i nearly crashed it. but i was ****ed at the time LOL

·
Registered
822 Posts
Two of the inside (plastic bits) the rings have come off, now i know they won't replace the tip for that, the rod itself has to be broken, my questions is...... what if i was to break the tip and tell them it happened casting?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
roamer didn't blow this one up, just dropped the rod and broke an inch off the top .sh1t happen i surpose . but can't wait to try and blow this one up .Hee Hee

·
Registered
965 Posts
Two of the inside (plastic bits) the rings have come off, now i know they won't replace the tip for that, the rod itself has to be broken, my questions is...... what if i was to break the tip and tell them it happened casting?
Not a good idea !

Why dont you just take it Reg Aspinals in Barry, he wont charge you much to repair it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tonyd thought of doing it myself but as i've got a life time ,no quible garentee thought i'd send it back, as for the one i blow up the tips in three bits and beyond repair ,gutted it was bought as bankrupt stock ,so no garentee .lesson learned there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts