World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
another blank .. lel wots he trying to say ??? or is there another green day going on .. lol lol lol lol ... thought the other day o/c sed you were a good source .. wots going on .. ooooowwwww yeh .. court out yet again ...... p/s wot bait are you after ?????? ..... snakes ....

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
another blank .. lel wots he trying to say ??? or is there another green day going on .. lol lol lol lol ... thought the other day o/c sed you were a good source .. wots going on .. ooooowwwww yeh .. court out yet again ...... p/s wot bait are you after ?????? ..... snakes ....
are you trying to wind me up lolly lolly blardy lolly. young chuka is an excelent source of bait supply and info and you have benefitted from it in the past. unfortunately unlike some of us he has a rigid shift work system to adhere to which on the odd occasion he finds it hard to get out and dig his socks off for himself AND OTHERS. i just thoght that as a new member on this forum, he deserved a reply to his post. p.s what the hell is a green day

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what are snakes another slang name for lamprey,
wont use them bushy boy theyre naff, as you well know.
he he"
im looking for a few nice blacks to do the bizzzzzzzz
no what i mean

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
what are snakes another slang name for lamprey,
wont use them bushy boy theyre naff, as you well know.
he he"
im looking for a few nice blacks to do the bizzzzzzzz
no what i mean

hi youngchucka

as to your original post i thought some of the lads from up your way or nearer to where you are would have been happy to help you out with info on either shops or people who could get you some worm matey ???

and as to snakes its slang for the big black worm or it is on the fylde

tightlines.......................daz

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
snakes are a big worm fyshermen but its not a black un,its a bit hard to weigh upwhere this thread is coming from,is it a bait scamming:fishing1: conman or is it someone genuinely wanting bait:g:
old chukka seems to know the young chukka so its maybe straight up,who knows.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts