World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a few weeks off work, done some good fishin with a new pb wrasse under my belt
anyway lastweek from a mate of mine who i havent seen in 3 years, a couple of lads are coming down on holiday to sennen cove, stayin in trevedra farm campsite
after lookin up on google earth the beach looks quite nice, and what looks even nicer are the rocks either side of the beach, abit of pluggin maybe...
anyway, i was just wondering if any1 has fished around this area?

gunna take 2 spin rods, 1 heavy one and a lighter one for the pluggin.

so yeah, any1 fished here or near and if its any good?

·
Registered
500 Posts
The far end of the beach by the valley has always fished well for me, the rocks at the far end would only be plugable half tide but be very very carefu land watch the swells. The best places to plug is along the rocks infront of the road as the tide hits them (again be careful ). You can fish just in front of the cafe out long range but watch the uncovered rocks for snagging on retreavale. Also for plugging fish the gulley as the tide starts to flood it on the left side infront of the rocks to the side of the bar. If you look at the webcam at lowtide you will see where I mean. I have had some nice fish from that area, aslo drop a sand eel on running trace that will produce a fish from that gulley also. Sand eel, Lug by day or night but with night fishing I find better results if I take head and tail off the sand eel, either way you should get results.

Kev

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah thats some brilliant information their
i would take bait but in the mood for abit of plugging haha!

thank you though, hopefully will produce something!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I am hendrik and leaving the Netherlands tomorrow to visit Cornwal (Mousehole). Any good places to fish for the kids (12 and 13 of age)

Nice boat Kev, Jon Moxham hull?

hendrik

1 - 4 of 4 Posts