·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: kagger

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
anybody else having problems on here again, or is it just me ? Taking ages to do anything.

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
62,594 Posts
Tony these issues and others are being looked into ....

Nick

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
I've merged the threads on this topic and put them in one place, attention has been drawn to the issue and it's being looked into, if there are further issues post them here as the more info available the better the solution will be. Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Please let's have this sorted as it's getting extremely frustrating. Now beginning to look at other forums instead. ARPITA too be sure.

Took ages even to post this....

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If things don't improve drastically in the very near future, say by tonight, we should all petition for FREE life membership of WSF! So there!
Assuming, that it, that this post ever posts!
Server bloody Error Message again.
What would Victor Meldrew say under these circumstances??

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
62,594 Posts
If things don't improve drastically in the very near future, say by tonight, we should all petition for FREE life membership of WSF! So there!
Assuming, that it, that this post ever posts!
Server bloody Error Message again.
What would Victor Meldrew say under these circumstances??
We are working on it.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
getting it here but tbh , most ppl click the links in a hurry & a bit of lag on the server then sends mixed messages to the servers when ppl start using the back buttons & secondary click to speed the page loads up.

·
Premium Member
15,979 Posts
Tried to access the site, made and drank a cup of coffee before I was connected!! other sites take a few seconds!! :mad:

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If you are wondering whether it is your ISP or the Site that is slowing you down just click on BBC I Player. It is "always" there and always loads in moments.
If that is there OK then it is the Site that you are trying to connect to.

·
Registered
597 Posts
It dont know if it is the same problem but the videos crash on Fisho's thread on my Android phone. Also as above the site gets stuck and I have to close and reopen the browser. No problems on a pc

1 - 20 of 70 Posts