World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,067 Posts
I was going to have a session today but my better half stated " With all the sneezing you have been doing on your head be it if your that stupid" not a lot of argument with that when it's pouring with rain and blowing a gale :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cod comp down the pan twice, let's hope the weather has improved by the 7th of February :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fortunately we have not suffered the snow they are having now over the pond :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I was going to have a session today but my better half stated " With all the sneezing you have been doing on your head be it if your that stupid" not a lot of argument with that when it's pouring with rain and blowing a gale :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cod comp down the pan twice, let's hope the weather has improved by the 7th of February :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fortunately we have not suffered the snow they are having now over the pond :eek::eek::eek:
Not yet .......but it could be on its way

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
To be honest
Guys the shite weather was one of the reasons I sold my boat. Along with spiralling mooring costs. Bring on the summer months
Down west bassing! And ballcocks to the cod.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
:eek:SKY weather forecasting :D They couldn't predict the time of the next bus from a timetable :eek: BBC are little better, do you remember Michael Fish "I can categorically deny that we will have hurricane conditions!" :eek: I look at BBC for the current forecast (even they should get right what is happening now), & xc weather for the week ahead. They don't ALWAYS get it right but they are better than the BEEB, & Sky? Well their forecasting, & their broadband are about the same quality, C**p :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts