World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this fishing bugs really got me!! :D
fished severn beach again,one snotty eel,and another strap conger..smaller but still welcome,both fell to rag,about the same distance as last time..this venue is failing to show any bass though,tried peeler as thought this may give me an advantage but this wasnt to be..infact wondering weather false economy here as all my luck seems to come to rag.got chattin to local gippos they say nets are being laid on the mud flats by locals..is this where all bass are going? :confused: .they also said one of them put lines out from "pipe line".said had bass of about 2lb :eek: coulpe of otherss were fishing further up but didnt see or hear of catches..any way broke my reel..cheap piece of leeda ****..front of spool..the "lip" fell off! ! so need to replace soon. need a strong fixed sool to cope with winding in heavy wheights..weed mainly :rolleyes: soon as reel sorted must try further up channel got my eye on a mark that is supposed to fish well, slightly up stream of were i scored my best ever shore caught bass

1 - 1 of 1 Posts