World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the sewer last night on low. one hour down and three up, had very few bites just two strap conger in the end, both on Squid.
nice and warm last night though!
JD

·
Registered
282 Posts
yeah JD where have you been hav,nt had a report off you for a few weeks how,s dock beach doing these day,s ? i fished up from the sewer on tuesday 3 1/2 hrs from high only a couple of bites on the first hour (yes i blanked shhh) then totaly quiet. Only a short session so it dont bother me that much ( YEAH RIGHT) . Dont forget mate give us a shout when you goin next might even be up for it (i,m looking to do a night session to improve my chance,s after the other day lol. i dunno if poacher or any one else will be up for it as well .

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
is poacher up for it, has santa got a beard, tut tut tut? if you go blankin, i wanna go blankin, ok, perhaps bellboy would like it too. we can all blank together,""""""""""""""""""""""" i blinkin hope not"""""""""""""""?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah been missing for a while lads, had to do some work the last month or so!!
never a good thing hey!!
Been down dock beach a couple of times, i've have penty of eels and flounder, but gone quiet on the bass front for me. : ( There still there though two 6lbers and 3lber for my mate! dodgey so & so.
We'll have to get a session together soon, fancy a big tide on the sandsplit what do you think?
JD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts