World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
282 Posts
yeah JD where have you been hav,nt had a report off you for a few weeks how,s dock beach doing these day,s ? i fished up from the sewer on tuesday 3 1/2 hrs from high only a couple of bites on the first hour (yes i blanked shhh) then totaly quiet. Only a short session so it dont bother me that much ( YEAH RIGHT) . Dont forget mate give us a shout when you goin next might even be up for it (i,m looking to do a night session to improve my chance,s after the other day lol. i dunno if poacher or any one else will be up for it as well .

· Registered
1,900 Posts
is poacher up for it, has santa got a beard, tut tut tut? if you go blankin, i wanna go blankin, ok, perhaps bellboy would like it too. we can all blank together,""""""""""""""""""""""" i blinkin hope not"""""""""""""""?

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah been missing for a while lads, had to do some work the last month or so!!
never a good thing hey!!
Been down dock beach a couple of times, i've have penty of eels and flounder, but gone quiet on the bass front for me. : ( There still there though two 6lbers and 3lber for my mate! dodgey so & so.
We'll have to get a session together soon, fancy a big tide on the sandsplit what do you think?
JD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.