World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am thinking of getting the agility surf 12'9" rod for fixed spool, has anyone got or used one of these rods as am unsure of the casting abilities and having snapped a few cheaper rods in my time could do with some guidance on these. My budget for a rod is a max of about £80 at present. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
One of our lads snapped a salt last week & i personally have seen two snap try a daiwa d or one of the leeda rods much much better quality rods since pure fishing got their hands on shakespeare quality seems to have gone down the pan

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers guys am now looking at the penn rampage instead as I'v heard a few horror stories about the agility rods now from various places.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Get yourself one of the leeda icon rods if you aren't wanting to spend much mate do a search on them read whats said i reckon you wont get much better on the cheap

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Get yourself one of the leeda icon rods if you aren't wanting to spend much mate do a search on them read whats said i reckon you wont get much better on the cheap
Yep good rods, or you could look around on the 2nd hand market. There was a Conoflex Scorpion Sport in Plymouh for 90 quid the other day, and thats waaaayyy better than anything you'll buy new for the same price. Shop around on the classifieds on here, on ebay, on facebook and you'll find something

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts