World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi anyone know the cheapest place to get one of these, now they come in two lenghs and casting weights, I was after the longer of the pair casting the lighter weight. I hope this makes sence, aslo if anyone has a second hand rod let me know.

Cheers,
Bill.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks KF, Iwas hoping to get one a bit cheaper than that, they look quite good anyone used one in anger before. I have to FOX travel rods and they are great but having finding the Permit trek, if I could source one of those it woulf do.

·
Registered
22,148 Posts
Hi anyone know the cheapest place to get one of these, now they come in two lenghs and casting weights, I was after the longer of the pair casting the lighter weight. I hope this makes sence, aslo if anyone has a second hand rod let me know.

Cheers,
Bill.
;) Each to their own but I've never understood why people buy twin tips, you still only have 1 rod to fish with and all you save is the cost of a butt, better to spend a bit and have 2 rods IMHO. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.