World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was kind of sold on the Shimano Stradic Ci4+ 1000FB but then today I came across the Nasci 1000FB.
Both have Coreprotect, Hagane gear, X-ship and more but the Nasci is half the price, which is very tempting...
So is the Stradic Ci4 a better, albeit more expensive, choice or will the Nasci give me the same performance and durability?
As someone once said "I don't have enough money to buy something cheap" but all said and done the Nasci sounds very good.

·
Registered
16,823 Posts
Get the best you can afford & don't worry about anything else but what I would say is I bet the stardic is 20-30 grams lighter although I'm guessing.
Let's be Honest the stardic will be a better reel it's whether your happy paying the extra for a better reel

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get the best you can afford & don't worry about anything else but what I would say is I bet the stardic is 20-30 grams lighter although I'm guessing.
Let's be Honest the stardic will be a better reel it's whether your happy paying the extra for a better reel
Reckon you're right. I'll wait a bit and save some more for it.

·
The Ultra light Always doing it in style
4,950 Posts
It be a case of everything will be a little bit better, one maybe cheaper and there's a reason for that:poop:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts