World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Thought you might like to see how the beach is shaping up over at Seaford...............errr........slowly.
Photo0470.jpg
So how many of these do you need to make a beach?
Photo0466.jpg
The Laurie brothers
Photo0467.jpg
Lone Striker, Dozer
Photo0468.jpg
Hey Hey, lets be careful out there.

No black flags of doom and no anglers today.

Be there tomorrow.
Tight Lines
Stevo T

Attachments

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
At least they have started. The way the beach has been with the surf rolling in so far had restricted casting distance. Good luck Friday and interested to see how/if the Work has made a difference.

No drought some campfire sniffing and turf rolling has helped you pick your spot.

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that near where we cleaned the beach Steve ?,looks a nice place to throw one out......Alan
Hi Alan
That is the hallowed Seaford shingle where I stumbled upon Lisa, do most of my fishing there. In the second pic you can see the start of the big cliff formation, we were the other side of that to the east for the beach clean. Put some rubbish in the bin while I was there yesterday.........couldn't help myself.
Be there tonight..........somewhere.
Cheers Bud

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At least they have started. The way the beach has been with the surf rolling in so far had restricted casting distance. Good luck Friday and interested to see how/if the Work has made a difference.

No drought some campfire sniffing and turf rolling has helped you pick your spot.
Commander
You have found a sauce fairy over there looking at the last line !!!
You're bang on about the surf pushing you well back. Low is 9pm ish tonight and a smaller tide so hopefully get the big stick to put it some way out. You on comms line 2 ?
Stevo T

·
Registered
7,675 Posts
Looks to me as if they have already repositioned a lot of the beach from last time I looked. That said I remember that the east end received the brunt of the storm and lost most of the beach.

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks to me as if they have already repositioned a lot of the beach from last time I looked. That said I remember that the east end received the brunt of the storm and lost most of the beach.
Hi Reg
They have got the line right but I reckon that its 8 to 10m back from where it was in the autumn, I used to get tired walking to the car the lip was so far out !
Best regards mate
Stevo T

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Commander
You have found a sauce fairy over there looking at the last line !!!
You're bang on about the surf pushing you well back. Low is 9pm ish tonight and a smaller tide so hopefully get the big stick to put it some way out. You on comms line 2 ?
Stevo T
I may have found the Peruvian source fairy last night. And yes on comms 2. Good luck for later.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Have been watching the shifters from my window most of the time and it's been non stop. Thought I might venture out over the weekend and have a few chucks, although, I'm not up top scratch enough for some heavy slinging, so will be closer in stuff.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Good luck if you do go out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts