World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wednesday 10Th, thought ill go down the river on a evening tide to see if the whiting are there yet.fished with no lights just them annoying f###ing bells:blink: just had squid as bait fished the tide up on the slating's 1/0 hooks on two hook flapper had 5 and missed a few more all small but saved a blank, as tide just turned i was about to pack up when second rod that was out about 30 feet whacked down and had me fighting a fish for a few minutes on top off the water by moonlight and listening to the sound of it fighting on a flat calm river.what a buzz anyway once i got it in and put me headlamp on it turned out to be a nice bass 4lb which ended the night of nicely.

·
Registered
454 Posts
those bells should be banned, 50p for 2 large float tip lights you can just cable tie to the end of the rod. fished next to a guy once in strong wides and heavy tide every two mins sounded like a flock of sheep. :nonono:

nice Bass suprised on 1/0 hooks though due to size of their gobs!

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
wednesday 10Th, thought ill go down the river on a evening tide to see if the whiting are there yet.fished with no lights just them annoying f###ing bells:blink: just had squid as bait fished the tide up on the slating's 1/0 hooks on two hook flapper had 5 and missed a few more all small but saved a blank, as tide just turned i was about to pack up when second rod that was out about 30 feet whacked down and had me fighting a fish for a few minutes on top off the water by moonlight and listening to the sound of it fighting on a flat calm river.what a buzz anyway once i got it in and put me headlamp on it turned out to be a nice bass 4lb which ended the night of nicely.
Excellent report
smashy And well done mate:thumbs:.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts