World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out on the boat on Saturday, made it as far as the mouth of the estuary at conwy, it was like being in a washing machine, so straight back in. Went again on Sunday, slightly better but unable to plane as it was still as rough as hell and bucketing down with rain. We limped out to the orme and resolutely dangled some feathers in a weak hope of getting a few macks. nearly fell overboard several times as the swells were throwing us all over the show. finally managed about 12 macks between us and called it a day for the boat. Drove down to pwllheli and got there just before low water. Lobbed out a bream rig with rag at the top and lug at the bottom just to see what may be popular. 5 mins later and a good knock resulted in a small bass on the rag, returned to grow up some more. when is summer coming back?

·
Registered
785 Posts
the wind hasnt been very favourable for boating lately has it?

im itching to get out but when i can its blowing 15+mph winds.

im hoping its better in 3 weeks as i'm taking the boat to Loch Sunart for a weeks holiday !

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You and me both Cabbie, himself is off for two weeks soon so we are keen to get out in better conditions. We both felt as though we had played a game of rugby by the time we got home. Here's hoping!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts