World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Hi fishermaniac
And firstly welcome to the forum.

As well as contacting 4FoxHake as Slippy has suggested you could try clicking on the Search this forum button at the head of the Europe forum - it's near the top right of the screen - and key in Lanzarote. That will give you a list of all other threads where Lanzarote has been mentioned. If the information isn't comprehensive enough just PM (Private Message) one or two of the individuals who have been there recently.

Have a good trip.
Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I'm a new member too but would also be interested as make regular trips to Playa Blanca and have just taken over some gear for next time I go, so will be watching with interest.......
Does anybody know if anyone has written any books on species/tactics etc , I have searched everywhere and can't seem to find anything .
Would be very grateful of any responses and will be posting a response as to how I get on as the next trip is in May.
cheers
vince

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Just put my report up here.
It's all shore-based and mostly on the south of the island.
PM me by all means, though take all advice with a big pinch of salt – my results will show I'm certainly no expert!

As Dave said, using Search This Forum is certainly worthwhile – I did, so many thanks to those who went before! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts