World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Not a catch report as such but I've just posted a series of short videos on my YouTube that may be of interest to some of you. These are all fish caught from the shore in Cornwall this year.

Blonde Ray:

Gilthead Bream:

Triggerfish:

Greater Weever:

Golden Grey Mullet:

How did you get the weaver off? Trigger fish looked amazing

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the weevers I just get hold of the hook with pliers and give them a little shake and they come off every time. They're funny things, they're notorious for dropping off at the last minute, even when they look well-hooked. I highly recommend eating any you catch - they're delicious!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
With the weevers I just get hold of the hook with pliers and give them a little shake and they come off every time. They're funny things, they're notorious for dropping off at the last minute, even when they look well-hooked. I highly recommend eating any you catch - they're delicious!

I have no doubt at all I would get stung at the very least. Probably poisoned if I ate it :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
W
Not a catch report as such but I've just posted a series of short videos on my YouTube that may be of interest to some of you. These are all fish caught from the shore in Cornwall this year.

Blonde Ray:

Gilthead Bream:

Triggerfish:

Greater Weever:

Golden Grey Mullet:
[/QUOTE

Some nice videos which camera are you using

Reactions: supernaut
1 - 10 of 10 Posts