World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi looking to purchase an outfit for shore fishing (not too expensive to start with:laugh:)any ideas/help much appreciated

·
Registered
736 Posts
I don't know where you are in Angus, but you'll not go wrong speaking to the staff in Anglers Choice in Dundee. I only started fishing in April and they've always been helpful to me.

·
Registered
832 Posts
hi looking to purchase an outfit for shore fishing (not too expensive to start with:laugh:)any ideas/help much appreciated
Ya really need to set ya self a budgit for a combo deal, i would estimate £50 to £80 and ya get yourself soemthing reasonable...

Sub £50 Mmm gonna be a load of mush :giveup:

Best thing to do is visit ya local tackle shop for some friendly advice, if ya got more than one shop in the area visit em all :victory: Once ya eye balled some tackle have a google around plenty of online tackle dealers also...

I'd be more incline to stick with a main stream brand than some dodgy bit of kit from a back ally factory in tiawan tho...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys:laugh:will go into anglers choice great shop to deal with as i use robbie loads for my fluff chucking gear:laugh::laugh::laugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts