World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished the west arm today. got down there at 11. tide still going out and the sea flat calm. I didnt hold out much hope, but at least the sun was blazing. Met tony (toopos) and jo. fished till 4.30, managed 6 rockling and a nice flounder,all on fresh lug from the seaward side of the arm. What was nice was the arm was spotless and the bin was full, so at least it is being used. both mike and myself took a load of bags of rubbish from the bin and dumped them in the bins in the carpark. It would be nice if any anglers fishing the arm could do this, it only takes 2 minutes and will stop people from putting bags next to a full bin.
all in a beut of a day with nice company.

mark h

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
fished the west arm today. got down there at 11. tide still going out and the sea flat calm. I didnt hold out much hope, but at least the sun was blazing. Met tony (toopos) and jo. fished till 4.30, managed 6 rockling and a nice flounder,all on fresh lug from the seaward side of the arm. What was nice was the arm was spotless and the bin was full, so at least it is being used. both mike and myself took a load of bags of rubbish from the bin and dumped them in the bins in the carpark. It would be nice if any anglers fishing the arm could do this, it only takes 2 minutes and will stop people from putting bags next to a full bin.
all in a beut of a day with nice company.

mark h
Sounds like a great day Mark and great to hear the wall was spotlessand the bin full :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: to all the recent anglers at Shoreham.
I'll be down there myself tomorrow or Friday I hope - dying for fishing "fix".

·
Registered
596 Posts
Not to sound a goody goody, but if we all took our own litter home, there wouldn't be much around in the first place. But well done to those who take other people litter and dump it in the big bins

1 - 4 of 4 Posts