World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can anyone tell me how shoreham arm is fishing at the moment,never had much luck down there but thought i might have a go over the weekend. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
596 Posts
Please can anyone tell me how shoreham arm is fishing at the moment,never had much luck down there but thought i might have a go over the weekend. Thanks in advance
I Was down there on Wed. evening, only have 5 Mackies, and 1 Pollack on the feathers, The week before loads of fish.

old saying "when wind from the east, fish the least"???

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Plenty of small bream about to nick your bait, use small hooks and small baits if you wish to catch them, a few eels and schoolies as well but in general the fishing has slowed down a bit since last week. Not many hounds been caught at the arm this week cos the tides are at wierd times, should be some about at the end of next week though. I would also expect there to be a few more sole about soon.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks gentlemen for your answers. Was thinking about going down there early sunday morn to catch the tide anyone else down there on sunday give us a nod,i will be the person with 2 sticks and not sure what to do with them! Thanks again

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Chris you forgot to mention Golden Greys to red rag(maddies) plenty to be had with these tides.......Are you still up for Tuesday?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Indeed Andy I am as are a couple of my mates, I'll give you a bell monday mate, we'll have to decide on a venue. Yes sorry I did forget to mention that, a few were caught apparently the other day.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anything about today on the arm?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts