World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all, will be fishing tomoz morning in front of the timber yard by carots cafe, taking four rods, one to float, one to spin, one in the surf and one 100-200 yards out.

What has been showing down there recently?

What baits shall I purchase?

Rig suggestions?

I'm relying on you all so I don't blank! The pressure is on!!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have booked 8 crabs and one king rag so far, but I think I'm changing my mind on where to fish...

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL - PMSL that would be kind of point less, one cast...ooops he's come off!!! D'oh

·
Registered
949 Posts
Morning all, will be fishing tomoz morning in front of the timber yard by carots cafe, taking four rods, one to float, one to spin, one in the surf and one 100-200 yards out.

What has been showing down there recently?

What baits shall I purchase?

Rig suggestions?

I'm relying on you all so I don't blank! The pressure is on!!!
cor wish i could cast 200 yards ,have not heard of much comming up there,ya might get a bass or a few eels now that we have had a bit of a blow,any way enjoy ya days fishing ,i,m stuck at work :bye2:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well we got to the beach at about 7 fished till 2. Had about 20 schoolies between the 3 of us, my old man has a red mullet, I had a bream... Lost a big un on float fished peeler, and on a dexter wedge, need to learn how to set the hook properly!!! all in all a good day, weather was bad but the sea looked very bassie

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Well we got to the beach at about 7 fished till 2. Had about 20 schoolies between the 3 of us, my old man has a red mullet, I had a bream... Lost a big un on float fished peeler, and on a dexter wedge, need to learn how to set the hook properly!!! all in all a good day, weather was bad but the sea looked very bassie
I'm intrigued. How did you float fish peeler from the beach in what must have been pretty rough seas?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Fished same beach last night and result was 1 nice bass of 2lb 15oz to fresh dug black lug about 90 mins after low water if the surf about 60 yards out.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fished off the rocks, keeping the float in the really turbulant water only 2 or 3 feet out... not a bad tactic really, had a really long trace so the crab could be as natural as poss.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts