World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lucky enough to get out and fish today, weather SW/WSW 15-20 mph.... Nice surf running in, conditions were perfect I thought for a fish or two..!
I fished with fresh blacks, blow lug, shrimp and a few slipper limpets that I collected along the way... First cast straight in to a small channel, this was the case for 3 casts on the trot then after a nice bite in came a nice hard fighting flounder 38cm( pleased with that).
That was to be the only flounder but several more channels came to the beach.
There wasn't much weed at all, just a bit of the fine stuff grabbing my leader knot and at times blocking the end eye.
The beach was littered with limpet shells and 5 fingers, also loads of bullheads and I also found a large lumpsucker washed up...!
Unfortunately like a plum I had left my headlamp at home on top of the microwave so rather than struggle with a small torch I had, I opted for the off at nightfall ... And home for some grub .... Nice to get a few hours in though..!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Another good report from Shoreham, cheers mate.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Well done on getting out and catching a few
Where abouts in Shoreham were you?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I fished between the Church of the good shepherd and Widewater, it looked seriously Bassy but unfortunately none for me... !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.