World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it started early me and my boy went up river got there about 6.30 and we dug a load of redrag till about 8.30 on way home we brought some lug and king from lagoon bait and tackle and ive gota say what a load of pony the lug was it must have been about 2 weeks old and cost about £3.00 wont be buying there anymore i just couldnt be bothered to nip up to worthing and dig some anyway started fishing about 10oclock finished about 2oclock we had 18 schoolies between us all good size 1s about 25 to 30 cm no keepers though and another good thing the weed has all gone we both come home burnt from the sun and a good day we both had cheers

bay,rick

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Nice few hours fishing in the sunshine there then,may go there myself tonight if the bass are around and the weed has cleared up.

G

·
it started early me and my boy went up river got there about 6.30 and we dug a load of redrag till about 8.30 on way home we brought some lug and king from lagoon bait and tackle and ive gota say what a load of pony the lug was it must have been about 2 weeks old and cost about £3.00 wont be buying there anymore i just couldnt be bothered to nip up to worthing and dig some anyway started fishing about 10oclock finished about 2oclock we had 18 schoolies between us all good size 1s about 25 to 30 cm no keepers though and another good thing the weed has all gone we both come home burnt from the sun and a good day we both had cheers

bay,rick
sounds like you had a great time!!!,sorry to hear you had bad lug from
hove lagoon!!!!,you should of kept it and taken it back and asked for
your money back!!!,these places need to know they can't get away
with selling sub-standard bait.....
otherwise they will keep doing it!!!,i'm sure they would have given you
your money back had you complained!!!

all the best puddle man....:bye1:

ps,your best bet would have been to dig some lug at worthing
then go back to the river for some red rag,as the tide in the river
is a little behind the beach...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sounds like you had a great time!!!,sorry to hear you had bad lug from
hove lagoon!!!!,you should of kept it and taken it back and asked for
your money back!!!,these places need to know they can't get away
with selling sub-standard bait.....
otherwise they will keep doing it!!!,i'm sure they would have given you
your money back had you complained!!!

all the best puddle man....:bye1:

ps,your best bet would have been to dig some lug at worthing
then go back to the river for some red rag,as the tide in the river
is a little behind the beach...
ye your right there puddle man but we only brought it at a last min thing, be honest didnt think lug would be any good, with it hot and calm we was only gona use redrag and go for the mullet im sure they would have give us our money back cheers speak soon

rick

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All

This is my first posting on this excellent forum.

Today I drove round Shoreham and Shoreham Beach but I could not find The Church of Good Hope

Can Rick or anyone else give me directions...

My 12 year old son is crazy about fishing. I am trying to find any good areas on the Adur/Arun so that he can catch his first fish (hopefully a Bass)

Regards to all...

Dean

G

·
Hi All

Today I drove round Shoreham and Shoreham Beach but I could not find The Church of Good Hope

My 12 year old son is crazy about fishing. I am trying to find any good areas on the Adur/Arun so that he can catch his first fish (hopefully a Bass)

Regards to all...

Dean
hi dean,
you have a pm mate!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi All

Regards to all...

Dean
hi there dean welcome to the wsf site i think i got the name of the church wrong i think its called church of the good shepherd anyway directions are as follows im not good at this , the big roundabout at shoreham next to the petrol station turn left there heading towards the beach about 50 yards there is a big bend it goes to the left well at the bend turn right then along for about 40 yards then turn left at the end of the road is the church and the beaches behind the church is the good places to fish hope this helps and if u can fish there try and dig some redrag from the adur my boy is 12 aswell and he loves fishing to cheers dean speak soon

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
hi there dean welcome to the wsf site i think i got the name of the church wrong i think its called church of the good shepherd anyway directions are as follows im not good at this , the big roundabout at shoreham next to the petrol station turn left there heading towards the beach about 50 yards there is a big bend it goes to the left well at the bend turn right then along for about 40 yards then turn left at the end of the road is the church and the beaches behind the church is the good places to fish hope this helps and if u can fish there try and dig some redrag from the adur my boy is 12 aswell and he loves fishing to cheers dean speak soon
spot on with that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts