World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after a phone call from a friend cancelling our planned trip to the marina i decided to head to my local arm in southwick.. to be honest armed with only 2 wraps of day old black lug and a small amount of left over squid i wasn't expecting much.. when i arrived i was suprised to see it was rammed at the end and i could only manage to get half way up... anyway i set up two rods as always using different rigs, distances etc and needless to say i blaanked totally! (1 bite all nite):wallbash: i didn't see much action all evening apart from couple of guys and 1 of their daughters next to me had a couple of scads and weavers (all caught by the daughter i believe :1a:) ....... noticed shoreham west arm was also busy but as yet have not noticed any reports?? ................ not to be put off i will be back out this week to try and find a fish!:slap:

·
Registered
593 Posts
alright mate is your mate going to put the picture ov his bass on here, i read his thread soudes like a couple ov thm dont believe him. what time you going thursday and are you only useing crab?

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright mate, i havn't spoke 2 him 2day i'll give him a call in the morning, i've seen a pic but its [email protected]#t ( only half the fish in it and its dark but you can tell its a badboy) i'm gonna take some fresh lug if i can get it and king rag, u want me 2 grab u some?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts