World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished off the beach yesterday on rising tide behind church of the good shepherd on shoreham beach with 2 other friends and fished till low tide.
waters were quite calm and we were using king rag, slipper, and fresh mackeral so wide enough range of bait you'd think.
from about 6:30 till 14:00 got 2 bites only and blanked totally.

i'm getting really ****ed off fishing shoreham at the moment.

is there any good marks anyone can recommend along the coastline?
seaford or newhaven any good at the moment?

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
the arm, while not abundant with fish, was producing a few, me and my lads n lass had 4 gar (floated sandeel), and a guy next to us had a dab and mackeral, a few others were catching too, a scad also came in, well... i think it was a scad !

fishing not great this time of year, but fishies are there to be had !

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
fished off the beach yesterday on rising tide behind church of the good shepherd on shoreham beach with 2 other friends and fished till low tide.
waters were quite calm and we were using king rag, slipper, and fresh mackeral so wide enough range of bait you'd think.
from about 6:30 till 14:00 got 2 bites only and blanked totally.

i'm getting really ****ed off fishing shoreham at the moment.

is there any good marks anyone can recommend along the coastline?
seaford or newhaven any good at the moment?
GO WEST! The shallows sands west of Littlehampton (Climping) seem to be warming the water and the fishing is OK.

Seaford was dreadful Sat night, gave it 2 hours and not a tickle. Sunday night, 2 hours a Climping and a 3 Lb Bass + quite a few eel bites (I think) - see other posts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I fished the west arm this afternoon, total blank using lug and tipped with mackerell. The guys next to me were using Hokis to catch herring for live bait, loads coming up beside the wall. They then caught a huge mackerell on the live bait!!
Might fish the beach later in the week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts