World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:uhuh:
I have just returned from the west arm and it is looking like a war zone down there!

We arrived down there around 6 (missing the flood :blink: ), only to turn the corner and see aroung 50 people all along the wall!! I forgot just how busy it got when the fishing is easy!

The entire arm was awash with tackle packets carrier bags, drink cans, food wrappers etc.

The only free spot we could wedge ourselves into was really smelling bad, on inspection we discovered that someone had taken a s#$t on the lower section of the wall.

Bait fish breaking the surface everywhere and mackeral being caught fairly consistently (when you could avoid the inevetable tangles).

We hung around for a couple of hours, but the constant tangles, smell of formentioned faeces, and lack of other fish drove us away, upon walking past the bin we were greated by an absolutely foul stench it seems people may have started using this as a public toilet as well as the lower section of the arm!
Everytime I have been down there since the bin was installed it has been full to the brim, is the council responsible for emptying it periodically or are we supposed to do it (SAS), I usually take as much as i can carry, as is the club way, but I feel it may need a good clean this weekend at the meet.

I hope this summer we can acheive our goals and make some of our less frequent arm visitors more aware of our enviroment.

George, SAS 018

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I was down there as well, the culprit was a little kiddie called jack. He needed a sh1t so bad he could hardly walk, mind you it did have some girth! When he wiped his @rse he got into a right mess had to stop fishing for a bit just incase I snared his bog roll.

Only managed a nice sized Gar on the float.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I was down there as well, the culprit was a little kiddie called jack. He needed a sh1t so bad he could hardly walk, mind you it did have some girth! When he wiped his @rse he got into a right mess had to stop fishing for a bit just incase I snared his bog roll.

Bloody charming, some great people about aren't there. !!!!!!!!!

Didn't do any good there yesterday but had 11 mackies from the beach this morning on Dexter.

Rgds
G

·
Registered
5,565 Posts

Should have rubbed his face in it :giveup:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
His mum should of picked it up, mind you she was so fat she probably couldn't get over the railings and down the ladder.

She was the reason I didn't get a tan yesterday................ she used up all the sun.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts

The poo dropper didnt have ginger hair did he ? :g:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Don't think so mate, he was wearing a cap but I think it was sort of blonde, he was about 5 years old I would think. His @rsehole must of been the size of Will Young's, you wouldn't think a kid so small could produce such a fat pile!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
i hate pikies like that!! i fished next to this proper fat women and this piky looking bloke last year. they couldnt catch a cold and there young son was shouting, running up and down the arm ****ing everyone right off!!

i just hate people like that!!

Jamie

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
i hate pikies like that!! i fished next to this proper fat women and this piky looking bloke last year. they couldnt catch a cold and there young son was shouting, running up and down the arm ****ing everyone right off!!

i just hate people like that!!

Jamie
Probably the same one, did she have a proper overhang down to her knee's almost?!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
So you all missed the sweat stain on her t-shirt just below the hair line!!
Which hair line would that be then?!

Yeah I saw that on her left shoulder blade, what person sweats there?.......... well an extremely fat one I suppose!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
That little kid was so annoying but he did come out with a superb comment, he was chatting to some random people about that houseboat and tug, he then rabbited on about the Titanic, he then turned round to his mum and said "mum your the Titanic, well you're as fat as it" !!!!!!!!!!!! Classic.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
THANKS LADS! that would be my girlfriend sharon and my son brooklin!
dont think ther was any need to bee so mean, ok she needs
to loos a few quid, but its glandular, and timmy has a hyper active
disorder and he had a tummy problem, im a bit pi**ed off about this!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
THANKS LADS! that would be my girlfriend sharon and my son brooklin!
dont think ther was any need to bee so mean, ok she needs
to loos a few quid, but its glandular, and timmy has a hyper active
disorder and he had a tummy problem, im a bit pi**ed off about this!
He's a member of S A S then.......sh*t anywhere son :schmoll:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
bandit, that is very funny!!!! :D im still laughing!!

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
jammie so im a w**ker now am i! i tell you somthing sonny jim
its not easy feeding a wife like that, also i have to live with the stigma of having a ginger kid eeeeuuurgh! you will find out soon enough no doubt!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts