World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
From the large roundabout on the A259 with a BP garage on one side and pub on the other, turn down between garage and pub and then go left at the bottom. Follow that road (Beach Grove) which becomes in turn Riverside Road and Harbour Way. Once you get to Shoreham sailing club, the road bends right and you will see Forthaven as the 2nd turn on the right. Go down that road which leads to the pay and display car park. If you head out of the car park past the fort and Coastwatch station you will see the West Arm in front of you. Roverp5 will pop along at some stage to collect the fishing fees and update you on what's being caught.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Oops - never did know my left from my right! Mr Mudman is absolutely correct!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From the large roundabout on the A259 with a BP garage on one side and pub on the other, turn down between garage and pub and then go left at the bottom. Follow that road (Beach Grove) which becomes in turn Riverside Road and Harbour Way. Once you get to Shoreham sailing club, the road bends right and you will see Forthaven as the 2nd turn on the right. Go down that road which leads to the pay and display car park. If you head out of the car park past the fort and Coastwatch station you will see the West Arm in front of you. Roverp5 will pop along at some stage to collect the fishing fees and update you on what's being caught.
Thanks for that info but 1 more question , How much are the Fishing Fee's ?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
£3 plus £1 per extra rod

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
I'm coming down on Sunday for a club match, is there wrasse and pollock showing down the wall.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Not at Shoreham - maybe at Brighton?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.