World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, headed out from newhaven at 08.30 with my bro, brian and gary in search of some nice fresh bait.. We caught mackie but still not in no's, but enough for our day... We headed off to some inshore wrecks, but in short we were plagued by pin whiting and pout all day...tried numorous baits....Them peskey pout eat anything you know lol:bangin:.. nice day to be out tho..back in about 18.00

p.s. message for Andy, get well soon m8.. i hate catching them pouty's all by myself

chris

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
hi, headed out from newhaven at 08.30 with my bro, brian and gary in search of some nice fresh bait.. We caught mackie but still not in no's, but enough for our day... We headed off to some inshore wrecks, but in short we were plagued by pin whiting and pout all day...tried numorous baits....Them peskey pout eat anything you know lol:bangin:.. nice day to be out tho..back in about 18.00

p.s. message for Andy, get well soon m8.. i hate catching them pouty's all by myself

chris
hi... many thanks for the support chris...hopefully i will be sorted soon,.im waiting for tests results..then comes the bit i dread...

sorry to read you had a hard day out there mate...seems theres pout everywhere...but from what i heard the closer your in the better..plenty of bites to be had on the edge of the bay....
a buddy trip is in order soon..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts