World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got in from the short arm. fished with welshkev, hell of a day weather wise and the fishing was just as good,
kev took the session convincinly but we both landed numbers of fish.
welshkev landed (roughly) 28 whiting/4 dogs/2 smalleyeds/2 dabs . all falling to mackeral
i landed 20 whiting and 4 dogs, mackeral or razorfish was the bait.

kev also chucked out a live whiting close in, had a run and missed it, the whiting came in half eaten . very enjoyable and within the last hour or so you couldnt even tighten your line before you had a bite.
also a seal came up rite to us and something nicked my baited trace lol
cheers kev very enjoyable

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice session there M8. taking my grandson down in the morning hoping that he'll catch his first doggie. Were you fishing inside the harbour or on the outside
fish on them big stones rite on the end casting out to sea .
best of luck tomorrow mackeral was the bait for the dogs

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,654 Posts
no the rays were small. in fact the first ray kev had was probably the size of a saucer for a teacup, it was so tiny, cute little thing though,
well in anyway's m8 - they all count.....
saying that he'll catch him in a few years when it's packed on a few pounds......
tight lines,
steffyenck.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
My MASSIVE small eyed

And the seal which was being a nosey sod!!!

It was a great session we ended up holding the rods because the bites were coming before you could even tighten up after the cast:blink: :blink:

SHARKIE if your taking your grandson down there you would be better off fishing the wall as its easier than climbing up and down the big boulders:blink: My legs are starting to ache already god know what the will be like in the morning:yucky: :yucky:

We will have to go back down there in the summer slamon after the mackies, gars and bass:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
My MASSIVE small eyed

It was a great session we ended up holding the rods because the bites were coming before you could even tighten up after the cast:blink: :blink:

SHARKIE if your taking your grandson down there you would be better off fishing the wall as its easier than climbing up and down the big boulders:blink: My legs are starting to ache already god know what the will be like in the morning:yucky: :yucky:

We will have to go back down there in the summer slamon after the mackies, gars and bass:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
well done on the sesh m8 nice pic 2TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
669 Posts
My MASSIVE small eyed

Well done both of you,Good job i could not make it kev otherwise you would have blanked mate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.