World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn`t resist having a short session on the push at the Ho! today.Overcast with light drizzle, but very muggy, perfect conditions for daylight.First cast resulted in a fast run, followed by a good scrap with this 9 1/2lb Smoothie.

Further fish of 2lb, 6lb and 6 1/2lb in 2 3/4hrs. All fish coming to frozen peeler. Fished another rod into the gulley for a bass, but didn`t have a bite.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Great fish, well done. Makes you wonder why you spend all day somewhere when you manage that in under three hours :)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Im actually kicking myself now, i was going to go down this morning and fish the low but no... my bed ruled my brain lol so didnt go :wallbash:
gutted lol

Ross

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Darn nice fish well done,I gotta get some info on these they look like real fighting machines
Aj.get yourself up to north devon mate and we`ll point you in the right direction.what you doing weekend?.

and nice one jim.i name that rockpool in one...lol....was tempted today like ross but theres always tomorow.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Well done mate.:victory:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Aj.get yourself up to north devon mate and we`ll point you in the right direction.what you doing weekend?.

and nice one jim.i name that rockpool in one...lol....was tempted today like ross but theres always tomorow.
Hello wilky,If i can organise some crab by fri eve i'll pm you,many thanks for the offer.Aj:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
nice one jim.giving it some down there again i see!:bounce:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
nice one jim, cant fault that, nice way to spend the day, better than in a warehouse in wisbech i'm sure....

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
All these "aqaurium" photos of the Ho!....they aint taken down Ilf near the old Lifeboat House are they? LOL
Nice fish mate,nice photo too. Hope theres a few about at the weekend. Gotta get me Grey torpedo fix.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts