World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SHOTLEY MARINA 2012 COD COMPETITION

TO BE HELD ON SUNDAY DECEMBER 2ND

(If Cancelled due to weather will be held Sunday 9th December)

FISHING O9.00HRS TO 14.15 HRS

FISHING FROM SHOTLEY MARINA BASED BOATS ONLY

• Entrance fee £10 per person cash on the day

• All Cash payout for the three heaviest Cod caught

• 1st heaviest Cod 50% of prize money

• 2nd Heaviest Cod 30% of prize money

• 3rd Heaviest Cod 10% of prize money

• The Remaining 10% to be donated to the R.N.L.I

Please note this match is solely for the fisherman and their friends of Shotley marina and is not open to any other boats.

A full set of rules and booking in forms will be issued on the day to each boat, if you require them before they will be available from the lock tower.

• Please can all entrants book in for the match between 07.00hrs & 07.45hrs on the morning of the match, at the main security barrier leading up to the marina.

For further information please see or contact one of the following match organisers:

• Paul Fitch- 07941 863372
• Steve Ralph- 07794 873062
• Mark Taylor- Lock Keeper

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'll be there on the Shelley louise, girl Tracey or Yvonne Anne,,, the top 3 fishing boats out of shotley??!! :g: Lets hope some nice cod are about :unsure::unsure: look forward to it thanks for letting us know :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hope its a good one this year, some nice fish last caught year

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwww bless stevie, lol. i dont think some how you will be short of a crew mate

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi marv i see that you have put shotley berth holders and friends ? will you come with me so i dont have to go to sea alone????:thumbs:
pmsl...pauls words mate...but may need a boat space this year with one short....i dont mind slumming it for a day

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
well lets hope its a good turn out and some cracking cod being caught, ive been kindly invited along, and cant wait, mind you last big cod comp i won 2 years ago the fish only went 2lb 12 oz lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts