World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got up about an hour and a half ago, a quick look out of the window and it looks flat calm outside, so thought to myself i could go plugging, so decided to have a look at the online weather forecasts which are as follows,,

Metcheck- Wind, 7-8mph gusts to 10mph..
BBC weather- Wind, 16mph..
XC weather- Wind, 9-10mph..
Met Office- Wind, 12-17mph gusts to 32mph..

Now if i go by Metcheck and XC weather then the days a good 'un, :icecream:.
But if i go by the Met Office, then its a no go,:cry: Dilemmas, dilemmas, dilemmas!!! :crazy: Marc..

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Got up about an hour and a half ago, a quick look out of the window and it looks flat calm outside, so thought to myself i could go plugging, so decided to have a look at the online weather forecasts which are as follows,,

Metcheck- Wind, 7-8mph gusts to 10mph..
BBC weather- Wind, 16mph..
XC weather- Wind, 9-10mph..
Met Office- Wind, 12-17mph gusts to 32mph..

Now if i go by Metcheck and XC weather then the days a good 'un, :icecream:.
But if i go by the Met Office, then its a no go,:cry: Dilemmas, dilemmas, dilemmas!!! :crazy: Marc..
Going over the Severn Bridge this morning it was flat calm and very brown in colour. Made me wish I had had the day off.

Si

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Si', I'm going to keep an eye on the wind till 10, and then make a decision,, but if it was flat calm on the severn bridge thats a good omen,, Cheers mucca.. Marc..:bones::victory::bones:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
So far it looks like a good day for it shame i have to wait for the postman and pick Ann up from work later

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
bit hard to say when the forecasts CLASH like that :unsure:
TAXI!!!

G

·
ill swap you

for work 11 till 8 friday
work 8 till 5 sat
work 8 till 5 sun
work 8 till 8 monday

my fishing this wekend gone pete tong

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So far it looks like a good day for it shame i have to wait for the postman and pick Ann up from work later
hello dai, i keep popping out for a peek, and one minute its blowing a bit and looks like rain, then it drops and the sun comes out,, its got me all :g::uhuh: aaaaarrgghhh!!! LOL

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill swap you

for work 11 till 8 friday
work 8 till 5 sat
work 8 till 5 sun
work 8 till 8 monday

my fishing this wekend gone pete tong
Ouch!! if its any consolation, the forecast looks sh1te for the weekend mucca,, Marc..:thumbs:

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Just Go for it Marc
At least you will know which forecast to believe in the future.:yeah:

·
Registered
506 Posts
i suffer this dilemma every weekend, drives me nuts! if we go on the boat are we gona be sat there and miserable!! one forecast will suggest we go, the other not!

So far this year, surfing has unbelievably been the option, which for me is traditionally a late autumn and winter activity when the water is too rough for the boat!

The boat is not worth maintaining for the ONE trip we have had this year!

·
Registered
601 Posts
go for it mate im going when i get home from work and its supposed to get worse by then:fishing1:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
lot of pussies. skin is waterproof, and if you can't see the bites because of the wind, hold the rod lol!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts