World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I’d pay you a visit as I haven’t been about for some time. Not been well. My symptoms are as follows:

‘Feeling sick, changes in passing water (not all reaches pan), tiredness, confusion (is the tide ebbing or flowing?), disturbed scpeeh, dizziness, co-ordination problems (in particular when casting?), hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real, like anglers who are not rude), nightmares (losing the 20lb Bass right under my feet), headaches, problems sleeping (with strange new women, or even old ones), itching or skin, rash (is there a connection, nurse?), depression, anxiety, agitation (on beach in particular), shakiness (when filling spirit glass), dry mouth (more water?), squinting of the eyes (to check levels), pins and needles (acupuncture might be indicated?), fits (climax?), muscle pain, fever, slowing down of the heart and breathing, upset mytum, sexual problems, (cracking off?), problems seeing (other points of view?), mood changes, changes in taste (buying a 4X4?). Inability to find peelers in-land. ‘

Actually my wife now tells me that they have nothing to do with not being on the site but a list, very similar to the above, appears on the ‘side-effects’ of a pill the doctor gave me for ‘me-back’!

Still, my osteopath tells me I’m on the mend (could have bought a new rod with what I’ve paid already!) and once I’ve shaken off this Summer cold/flu/IbolaVirus/Bubonic Plague I’ll be back!

I actually asked my Doctor if the new pills would get me pulling out the Bass. He said “Yes, of course!”
“Funny”, I said, “Never used to before!”

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Swelley,,
I know I said I`d arrange a trip with you sometime,but I just need to check if Veals do contagious disease protection/flotation suits.
Good to see you back bud :)
Terry F.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
bigfish said:
Swelleyman you are a NUTTER!
Got to agree Swelley, you're a nutter!! :D
Good to have the unique humor of The Swelleyman back with us.

·
Registered
767 Posts
nice to see ur still with us mate, hope ur staying??????????

welcome home

:) :) :)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Swelleyman,

Welcome home, glad that you have returned.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Hi Swelly

Glad to se ya back bud :D :D

missed the banter, long may u keep em comin

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cheers Fizz bach thanks for the good wishes. The back is almost ready to bend again and as my mum is due in Hospital midweek I might take a rod with me when I go up to Anglesey.

I've been stung into action by the 17lb 4oz Bass that's been caught!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts