World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi thinking of getting the sidewinder sand eel i can see how they are going to move great through the water and realistic. The only problem i can see is that due to the tail been so far up the body no people not find that the bass only nibble the table and not take the hook ? As in my experience at least 90% of my bass get hooked on the trailing hook.:wacko:

·
Banned
1,597 Posts
hi thinking of getting the sidewinder sand eel i can see how they are going to move great through the water and realistic. The only problem i can see is that due to the tail been so far up the body no people not find that the bass only nibble the table and not take the hook ? As in my experience at least 90% of my bass get hooked on the trailing hook.:wacko:

If the bass nibble the table then you have a problem?:bangin::whistling

·
Registered
25,175 Posts
If the bass nibble the table then you have a problem?:bangin::whistling
Best place for a bass is on the table. Pollack sometimes mouth a redgill very gentley before taking it properly,try not to stop when you feel a nibble keep retrieving at the same speed and it might result in a proper take.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
basically is i worth having the increase attraction over the decrease in successful takes. and why have suppliers not caught on to this and put a second hook on tail:unsure:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.