World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lads n ladies!
Does anyone have any info on the rod in the picture?
Came as a freebie along with a Ron Thompson beachcaster and what I thought was a no name reel which actually turned out to be an old Penn Surfmaster 70 all for the bargain price of 拢26. 馃榿
It was free because the top eye is missing the ceramic insert and I was wondering if it was worth getting it done. I'm guessing it's probably a budget/beginner rod but can't find any info online?
TIA, SD.
Automotive tire Font Rectangle Tints and shades Pattern

Registered
Lads n ladies!
Does anyone have any info on the rod in the picture?
Came as a freebie along with a Ron Thompson beachcaster and what I thought was a no name reel which actually turned out to be an old Penn Surfmaster 70 all for the bargain price of 拢26. 馃榿
It was free because the top eye is missing the ceramic insert and I was wondering if it was worth getting it done. I'm guessing it's probably a budget/beginner rod but can't find any info online?
TIA, SD. View attachment 1372858
;)Probably a tenner for a new eye so what's there to lose? :D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet you reckon that would be the fitted price? Paid nearer 30 squid for an eye on a carp rod recently but that could have been the C word tax if you catch my drift?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought that might be the case! I guess Norm was thinking I might be a practical kinda guy and do it myself 馃ぃ
Suppose I could man up (watch a YouTube video) and have a bash myself 馃槵

Registered
Sweet you reckon that would be the fitted price? Paid nearer 30 squid for an eye on a carp rod recently but that could have been the C word tax if you catch my drift?
;)It depends on the cost of the eye, fitting is usually free but depends where you go. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Norm I'll make some enquiries.
Think I'd rather have a proper job done on it if price allows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts